100% capacity – F1
- (FS1) sports events: 5,898 people
- (FSZ1) theatre performances, with seats in the arena field (K01, K02 - 1400 seats): 5,739 people (the capacity of the spectators’ area depends on the position of the stage and the opening angle of the production).
- (FK1) concerts without seats in the arena field: 6,449 people (including staff, security service)
50% capacity – F2
- (FSZ2) theatre performances with seats in the arena field (K01-720 seats): 3,124 people (the capacity of the spectators’ area depends on the position of the stage and the opening angle of the production).
- (FK2) concerts without seats in the arena field: 3,500 people (including staff, security service)
Gala dinner – F3
- (FKÖR3) with round tables seating 11 people: 1,210 people
- (FTÁB3) with banquet tables: 1,460 people
arena field specifications
- floor area with mobile stands: 30x63m (1890m2)
- floor area without mobile stands: 44x70 m (3080 m2)
- exterior dimension: 14,5m (from the floor to the joist), 11,5 m (from the floor to the scoreboard)
- 6 athletes’ changing rooms (of 50m2 with a bathroom of 16m2 each)
- 2 VIP changing rooms (of 18m2 with a bathroom of 6m2 each)
- 2 changing rooms (of 12 m2, with a bathroom of 5m2 each)
- floor area: 41x8,5 m (348,5 m2)
- It can be divided by mobile walls into three units: a bigger room of 250m2 and two smaller ones of 50m2 each.
spectators’ rest rooms
- ground floor one for gents, and one for ladies
- 1st floor: four for gents, four for ladies and two accessible restrooms
- 2nd floor: four for gents, four for ladies and two accessible restrooms
- 1st floor: 4 buffets
- 2nd floor: 2 buffets
- 455 cars
- 28 buses
- for 8 people -22
- for 16 people - 6
VIP lounge owners are eligible to access their lounges (even when an event is being underway), so in order to provide them with undisturbed entry, 272 wristbands should be made available by the event organiser (this rule does not apply to private events).
We recommend the services of Hotel Sport***, which is situated about 500 metres from the Főnix Arena for the event organisers and the staff. Please contact our colleague to request accommodation: